TECTOR BENEFITS PLUS ADDED DURABILITY
Essentra’s Tector Plus® product line was launched in the year 2000 after Molding Specialists Inc. (MSI) acquired Frontier Supply, a Canadian-based company specializing in manufactured thread protectors. The Tector Plus was widely recognized as the market leading thread protector during that time in Canada and still has a long-standing reputation for reliability, continuing to prove necessary in the field, decades later.
Our Tector Plus offers all of the same benefits as our Tector® protection, with a marginally different level of thickness to accommodate the existing expectations of the Canadian market. Made up of mostly closed-end protectors, the Tector Plus has seen decades of use in both Canada and the United States. Tector Plus also comes in a variety of standard sizes for your convenience.
Tector Plus Features and Benefits
- Provides protection from environmental elements
- Light duty plastic
- Available in open and closed-end designs
- Available in non-recessed designs
- Marginally thicker than Tector for the Canadian market
- Available for most API Applications
- 100% recyclable
Tector Plus Applications
- Tubing: 2-3/8″ through 3-1/2″ EUE
- Casing: 4-1/2″ through 9-5/8″ STC and LTC