Rhino® Tubular Handling Systems
UNMATCHED SAFETY IN PIPE HANDLING
Transporting Heavy-Duty Tubular Pipe
When your pipe handling and storage needs require a maximum level of performance, strength, and endurance, look no further than our Rhino® Tubular Handling Systems. For nearly 40 years, Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies has been designing and manufacturing Rhino Tubular Handling Systems as a safe and highly effective method of bundling, lifting, and transporting tubular stock worldwide.
Essentra’s Rhino THS are time proven to withstand even the toughest handling conditions. Those that were designed almost 4 decades ago are still being safely used today. Ultimately, they help you transport various sizes of heavy-duty pipe safely wherever you need them to go. The Rhino THS is a perfect solution for lifting, transporting, and storing tubular pipe.
Rhino Tubular Handling Systems
Essentra’s Rhino Tubular Handling System is built to last for long-term usage, and designed with high-quality and durability in mind. Its make-up exceeds existing pipe handling specifications and guarantees maximum safety for handling crews, transporters, and the general public.
Our Rhino® THS has achieved type approval certification from Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and like our other products, is manufactured under current ISO 9001:2015 standards. They can be modified to accommodate any combination of tubular goods including accessories fitted to the pipe prior to transit.
Features and Benefits:
- They are simple to stack, eliminate metal to metal contact, and allows high-density stacking
- Ideal for high chrome alloy casing and tubing
- Exceeds all current pipe handling recommendations for protecting personnel, pipe, and transportation equipment
- Designed with lifting eyes to facilitate any type of handling or loading, including truck, rail, ship and offshore transport
- Premium materials and construction ensure years of service
- Designed to lift and handle loads with a large safety margin (12t lifting capacity; pad eyes pull tested and approved to 46t)
- Unlimited storage options and maximized storage room
- Rental options available in the UK