Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames™
BUNDLE YOUR PIPE SAFELY, SECURELY, SKILLFULLY
Providing Only the Best in Pipe Packaging Frames
If you have ever needed to easily and carefully bundle your pipe, then you have no doubt used some kind of system or device for bundling. At Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies, we understand that safety, time, and ease are important to you. As a result, we are proud to offer our Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames™ as your solution for bundling your pipe.
Established in 2017, our new packaging frames are designed to securely bundle drill pipe, tubing, casing, and other applications, for ease in storage and transportation. With several common models in stock, we are able to quickly serve you.
Ideally Designed for a Secure and Custom Fit
Each frame is made up of multiple molded segments of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), each of which has been tailored to ensure a proper fit to the pipe. Steel bolts are used to secure the segments to the pipe and tighten the frame, ensuring your bundle is safe and secured. Essentra recommends anywhere from 2-4 Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames per bundle depending on the length of pipe.
Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames are Essentra’s most economical bundling option. Furthermore, they offer an ideal choice for meeting storage and transportation requirements. While common OD sizes offered range from 2 3/8” – 13 5/8”, our Raptors can be customized for almost any OD and bundling requirements.
Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames Features and Benefits:
- Simple to stack, eliminates metal-to-metal contact, and allows high-density stacking
- Ideal for tubing, casing and drill pipe
- Meets all current pipe-handling recommendations for protecting personnel, pipe and transportation equipment
- Durability ensures lasting years of service
- Unlimited storage options and maximum storage room
Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames Best Practices and Safety Recommendations:
When working with bundles of pipe and heavy equipment, it’s important to be aware of your surroundings and work safely using care and caution. Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies is committed to upholding safety standards and practices. Below are a few things to keep in mind when moving bundles of pipe using our Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames:
- Any personnel lifting or using pipe storage equipment should be competent and/or certified in its use
- When handling pipe, safety gear such as steel-toed boots, gloves, and hard hats should be worn
- Forklifts, cranes, and hoists used to remove materials from packaging frames should be load-rated, and limits should be displayed in a prominent location
- Lifting tools such as slings, hooks, chains, spreader bars, and clamps should also be of a load rating that is sufficient for the task
- Pipe bundled using our packaging frames should only be lifted by the pipe and never lifted by the packaging frames themselves – Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames™ are not designed as lifting systems
Learn More About Raptor
For more information about our Raptor Pipe Packaging Frames, or to learn more about other high-quality products and services, contact us at Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies to speak with an expert.