WHEN YOU NEED EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY THREAD PROTECTION
What is Magnum®? Why Use it?
At Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies, we understand the importance of meeting our customers’ pipe and thread protection needs. We know that extra heavy-duty protection for your threads is sometimes needed to withstand a number of the harsh conditions commonly found in the oil and gas industry. As a result, we designed and developed our most basic thread protector for extra heavy-duty thread protection, Magnum®.
Magnum is able to offer the fullest in thread protection and impact resistance while helping you carry out your heavy-duty jobs. It is the perfect protection solution for scenarios where rugged transportation or harsh environments could affect your threads, yet perhaps you don’t require bells and whistles; perhaps you simply require a protector robust enough to get the job done and see your pipe through safely. If simplicity, functionality, and peace-of-mind for outstanding protection are your objectives, then Magnum is your answer!
Got Questions? We Have Answers!
Magnum Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for robust thread protection with all grades of pipe
- Reliable impact protection and sealing abilities for long-term storage and handling requirements
- Lighter weight than composite or all steel
- Reduces installation fatigue and freight expenses
- Casing sizes available in recessed-liftable and non-liftable designs
- Fully plastic
- 100% recyclable
- Tubing: 2-3/8″ – 3 ½” (NUE only); 4 ½” (EUE only)
- Casing: 4-1/2″ through 13-3/8; All API thread connections