- American Gas Association
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers – Gulf Coast Section
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- NACE International
- National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors
- New Mexico Oil and Gas Association
- Western States Petroleum Association
- World Petroleum Congresses
- Texas Railroad Commission
- API-Delta (Lousiana)
The Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies team understands the importance of quality and customer satisfaction; therefore we strive for continuous improvement throughout the entire organization. Essentra is highly accomplished in manufacturing an impressive selection of custom products. For more than 20 years we have been building and sustaining multiple top level relationships because of our high standards. Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies has been ISO 9001 certified since 1997 and we use this stringent quality standard in every process. Essentra has also achieved ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification and OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Certification.
Today with over 100 employees, Essentra specializes in the manufacture of high performance products from commodity resins to engineering-grade thermoplastics and polymer alloys under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified quality and environmental systems.