|Customer Service||Request Samples||Full Line Brochure||Product List|
UK Rhino Tubular Handling Systems
Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies in Aberdeen was established in 1965 to service the North Sea Oil & Gas Industry. Within our 5,000 sq.ft. production facility, equipped with CNC lathes and polyurethane casting machinery, we are able to provide a wide range of premium thread protectors, special protection products, stabbing guides and tubular handling systems.
Proven for more than 31 years, Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies’ Rhino® Tubular Handling System is designed to provide a safe, efficient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use method of transportation for tubular products, worldwide. The Rhino exceeds existing pipe handling specifications, ensuring maximum safety for handling crew, the transporter, and the general public. It can be modified to accommodate any combination of tubular goods including accessories fitted to the pipe prior to transit. It also increases shipping flexibility to accommodate a variety of pipe sizes.
Feature and Benefits:
- Simple to stace, eliminates metal-to-metal contact, and allows high-density stacking
- Ideal for high-chrome alloy casing and tubing
- Meets all current pipe-handling recommendations for protecting personnel, pipe, and transportation equipment
- Designed with lifting eyes to facilitate any type of handling or loading, including truck, rail, ship and offshore transport
- Premium materials and construction ensure years of service
- Designed to lift and handle loads with a large safety margin
- Unlimited storage options and maximum storage room
- Rental options available
Accommodates a variety of pipe sizes: Manufactured to meet 17,637 lbs. (8 metric tons) or 26,450 lbs. (12 metric tons) lifting capacity